Recipe by Michal Grappe
Makes: 30 Cookies
Ready in: 20 minutes
A special thank you to Michal for developing this amazing recipe for us! You can submit your own recipe for a chance to win $50 each month.
Click here for a Printable PDF of this recipe.
Michal's Perfect Chocolate Chip Cookies
1 1/2 cups BSM Whole Grain Purple Straw Flour
1 tsp Baking Soda
1/2 tsp Salt
3/4 cup Softened Butter
1/2 cup Raw Sugar
1/2 cup Coconut Sugar
1/2 tbs Vanilla Extract
1 cup Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees on convection bake.
2. Cream together softened butter and sugar.
3. Mix in egg and vanilla extract.
4. Add Purple Straw flour, baking soda, and salt. Mix until combined.
5. Stir in chocolate chips.
6. This dough will be firmer. Use a small cookie scoop and drop them on a cookie sheet. Bake 12 at a time, for 8-10 minutes. 8 for a softer cookie, 10 for a firmer cookie. Let cool and enjoy!
Thank you for this lovely recipe, Michal!
Yes, Whole Wheat Cookies!
Don't be scared... Whole Wheat tastes better, not bitter!
Our Whole Wheat isn't grocery store Whole Wheat. It's the whole grain. Stone-Milled. Nothing added. Nothing removed. Ever. Most whole wheat flours you purchase at the grocery store have been separated and stripped of flavorful oils (learn more).
Want to sneak in more whole grain? Try our Whole Wheat Brownie Recipe and Spelt Banana Bread Recipe, too! Shhh...they'll never know it's whole wheat.